Suzuki samurai

Suzuki samurai
It has spoa made in Suzuki, transmission spacers, Rancho leaf springs at back, internal rollcage, Momo steering wheel, OMP seats, afn front bumper, Mangels wheels in 15/10, BF mud terrain tires 33/12,5/15. I'm planning on a stronger steering arm, steering stabilizer,3 inches bodylift, bead lock wheels, and the most important to prevent problems with police is the Bushwacker fender flares.At this time of the year I love riding at Serra de Sintra, because there's mud all over the place, a bit of rocks, a bit of sand, some climbs, and its near my home.Since I become conscious of myself, I understood that I've born in the wrong country. I'm 21 years old, and one thing I would love to do is visit the U.S.A., I go crazy when I see the 4x4s that appear in American magazines, the biggest Samurai I ever seen is mine and its just because it has 33 tires on it, and is the most illegal 4x4 in Portugal I'm sure...I'm gonna be sick if someday a Samurai with 44 tires passes by me, because that is an incredible thing that you in your country are tired of seeing...lucky you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Sponsors

ad
ad
ad
ad
| | | | |

Copyright © 2011 Best Cars For You